Friday, August 14, 2015

Washington, DC news conference: New Hampshire conservative leader Andy Martin says he will run for the Republican Party’s Presidential nomination

Conservative New Hampshire Republican Party leader and corruption fighter Andy Martin will become the 18th Republican Party candidate for president Friday, August 14th when he holds a news conference at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC to announce his candidacy. Martin’s announcement will be part of a series of events spanning three days in the nation’s capital. “I hate to quote Al Sharpton,” Andy says. “But Sharpton recently said it best. ‘You can run to win or run to advance a cause.’” (please see link #1 below). I am running as a ‘stand-up’ candidate to advance several causes. [1] I am ‘standing up’ to defend the embattled New Hampshire primary, as well as the Iowa caucuses which face a ‘perfect storm’ from changing national trends. [2] I am ‘standing up’ for Alexander Hamilton, whose memory is being defaced by the Obama administration’s currency capers. [3] I am ‘standing up’ for America and standing against a rising tide of political correctness that threatens to diminish us. [4] I am ‘standing up’ for Greece, a tiny embattled country that has been abandoned by American foreign policy. [5] I am ‘standing up’ my continuing campaign for public integrity, fighting against political and governmental corruption. And, finally, [6] I am ‘standing up’ against Jeb Bush and standing up to Jeb Bush, because the Bush Family legacy is tainted and Jeb Bush is damaged goods. With the exception of Jeb Bush I will do everything in my power to bring healing and reconciliation to my party and to our great nation.”

You can reach Andy in Washington on his cell phone at (917) 664-9329


COMING NEXT: Andy analyzes the impact of Donald Trump on the Republican Party; some thoughts for Reince Priebus


News from:
ANDY MARTIN /2016        
Republican candidate for
President of the United States       

“Make America Great Again”
                    www.AndyMartinforPresident.com
www.AndyMartin.com
www.FirstRespondersOnline.us
National headquarters:
P. O. Box 1851
New York, NY 10150-1851
New Hampshire Headquarters:
P.O. Box 742
Manchester, NY 03105
Tel. (866) 706-2639; Cell (917) 664-9329
Fax (866) 214-3210
E-mail:
Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com
Blogs:
www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com
www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Attention Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, national and political daybook/assignment editors

Announcement of Washington, DC news conference Friday August 14th

Maverick Republican leader Andy Martin will hold a Washington, DC news conference Friday, August 14th to announce his candidacy as the 18th Republican for President of the United States

Andy has been a factor in presidential elections for decades; he promises to have a surprise impact in the current campaign

Andy promises a national campaign effort; “I’ll go wherever I am invited and welcome, and take my message of healing and reconciliation, as well as bringing  my strong views for the 2016 election”

Andy is the “anti-Bush” because of his decades long, legendary battles with the Bush Family

To become a regular subscriber to our emails please send an email to andynewhampshire@aol.com and place “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line

(Please feel free to forward and/or post this email)

(Manchester, NH) (August 13, 2015)  The eighteenth and second-most exciting Republican Party presidential candidate (after Donald Trump) will hold a Washington, DC news conference Friday, August 14th to announce he is a candidate for president. Andy Martin is a maverick New Hampshire leader who says he will run a “stand-up” campaign. Andy says:

“First, I am standing up to defend and save the embattled New Hampshire primary, which faces possibly fatal challenges from changing national trends. I will also defend the Iowa Caucuses and the South Carolina primary’s role. If present trends continue, New Hampshire, Iowa and South Carolina could be marginalized out of existence as significant factors in national elections.

“Second, I am standing up for Alexander Hamilton, who is buried in my church’s graveyard. The Obama Administration’s efforts to diminish Hamilton’s extraordinary role as a Founding Father, at a time when he is a new Broadway sensation and speaks to the challenges of the modern age, is just plain stupid.

Third, I will stand up against the relentlessly rising tide of political correctness and public stupidity, that seeks to impose Stalinist conformity and to silence freedom of speech in the name of ‘freedom,’ all to the detriment of our democracy and future generations.

“Fourth, I am going to stand up for the embattled people of Greece. Two generations ago we celebrated the bravery of the Greek people, who some believe may have turned the tide of World War II. Today Greece has gone from hero to zero. America has abandoned Greece. This year, my family celebrates 100 years since my grandparents arrived in Manchester, New Hampshire from Greece to begin a new life in America. I come with 100 years of New Hampshire history behind me. General Pershing said ‘Lafayette, we are here,’ when he landed in France. To the people of Greece I say, ‘We will not forget you or your struggle or your sacrifice for Western Civilization.’

“Fifth, I will stand up for public integrity. This week I won a major battle in Illinois when I helped motivate the University of Illinois’ trustees to reverse course and take a stand against academic payola. I have devoted a lifetime of advocacy to fighting corruption, and I will continue to do so.

“Sixth and finally, I will stand up to Jeb Bush and stand up against the Bush Family’s tainted legacy. Jeb’s ‘foreign policy’ speech this week was a toxic reminder of the failed presidency of his brother George W. Bush. Jeb is following in the failed footsteps of his brother. I exposed Jeb Bush as a financial hustler over 20 years ago. I know where the bodies are buried in Tallahassee and I will ensure that Jeb is not nominated. No way, no how.

“In 1999-2000 I ran an attack ad on WMUR-TV in Manchester against George W. Bush that predicted he would start a war with Iraq. My attacks helped defeat George W in the New Hampshire primary. The American people ignored my warning, and we have paid a horrible price in blood and treasure for marching to the demented drumbeat of George W. Bush. I hope Americans will not ignore my warnings about Jeb. America cannot afford a third failed Bush Family presidency. Jeb is the only exception to my stated efforts to encourage reconciliation and healing for America and for our splintered Republican Party.

“Over this three-day weekend I will conduct a symposium Saturday on ‘The failed Presidency of Barack Hussein Obama;’ and Sunday I will celebrate what I call the most prophetic and significant blog posting of all time, my posting in August, 2005 disclosing that Barack Obama was a fraud, that he was lying to the American people, and that he was a potentially anti-Israel leader. How’s that for 100% accuracy? In 2005. Foresight, not hindsight.

“I have a track record of being right on the big issues, even when and while Republicans were consistently wrong. When John McCain’s campaign collapsed in 2008 I stepped into the breach and warned about the dangers of Barack Obama (please see link #2 below). I have been a loyal Republican, loyal to the principles of our party but not necessarily loyal to some of its failed leaders.

“I labor under no illusions that I should make moving plans for the White House. But I will present serious issues for consideration by my party and by the American people. My past record of accuracy and accomplishment suggests Republicans should pay attention.

“I will campaign anywhere and everywhere I am welcome and invited. If invited to participate at the ‘Kiddie Table’ of cable TV debates, I will present a forceful and significant presence. After Donald Trump, I am easily the most interesting and exciting candidate. And I wholeheartedly agree with Trump that we must ‘Make America Great Again.’ Of course, he has his approach and I have mine,” Andy says.

August 14 Washington, DC news conference details:

Who:                                                      

Presidential candidate and national corruption fighter Andy Martin

What:

Andy Martin announces his candidacy for president and says he will work for national reconciliation and healing during his campaign (Jeb Bush excluded)

Where:

Capital Hilton/1001 16th Street/Washington, DC/ Andy Martin  suite (suite number to be assigned)

When:

Friday, August 14, 2015; 4:00 P.M.

ADDITIONAL CAMPAIGN-RELATED EVENTS: details to follow

Friday, August 14, 2015

A campaign “power dinner” at The Palm restaurant

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Capital Hilton/Andy Martin suite/News conference and all-day symposium on “The Failed Presidency of Barack Hussein Obama”

Sunday, August 16, 2015

St. John’s Episcopal Church, 10:30 A.M. worship

Capital Hilton/Closing ceremonies and celebration/The 10th Anniversary of the Most Significant Blog Posting on the Internet

LINKS TO THIS STORY (cut and paste the entire link below and not just the underlined portion):

# 1

#2


New citations after emailing:

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDY MARTIN:

One author has called Andy Martin the “big kahuna” of the anti-[Barack] Obama movement. Another said “Andy Martin is revolutionizing journalism… [Andy] brings to online journalism what Rush Limbaugh [brings] to radio or Michael Moore to film: sleek little stories that fit into larger political narratives…” Another says, “The only American journalists that are ‘standing UP’ [to Obama] are, Andy Martin…”

ANDY MARTIN - A BRIEF BIO:

Andy Martin is a legendary New Hampshire, New York and Chicago-based muckraker, author, Internet columnist, talk television pioneer, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. With forty-seven years of background in radio and television and with five decades of investigative and analytical experience in Washington, the USA and around the world, Andy provides insight on politics, foreign policy, intelligence and military matters. For a full bio, go to: www.AndyMartin.com; also see www.BoycottABC.com/executive_director.htm

Andy has also been a leading corruption fighter in American politics and courts for over forty-five years and is executive director of the National Anti-Corruption Policy Institute. See also www.FirstRespondersOnline.us; www.AmericaisReadyforReform.com.

He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York (LaGuardia CC, Bronx CC).

He is the author of “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” [www.OrangeStatePress.com] and produced the Internet film “Obama: The Hawaii’ Years” [www.BoycottHawaii.com]. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of the “Internet Powerhouse,” blogging at www.contrariancommentary.wordpress.com and www.ContrarianCommentary.com.

Andy’s family immigrated to Manchester, New Hampshire 100 years ago; today his home overlooks the Merrimack River and he lives around the corner from where he played as a small boy. He is New Hampshire’s leading corruption fighter and Republican Party reformer.

UPDATES:

www.twitter.com/AndyMartinUSA
www.Facebook.com/AndyMartin

Andy’s columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com

[NOTE: We try to correct any typographical errors in our stories; find the latest version on our blogs.]

----------

© Copyright by Andy Martin 2015 – All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment